I am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), the data controller is me Debby Wakley 178 Mytchett Road, Mytchett, Camberley Surrey GU166AE United Kingdom.
INFORMATION I MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give me. You may give me information about you by filling in forms on my site or by corresponding with me by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the site, subscribe to my service, search for a product, place an order on the site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on my site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with the site. The information you give me may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph.
- Information I collect about you. Regarding each of your visits to the site I may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call my number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and me and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services I offer that are like those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to my service;
- to ensure that content from my site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
INFORMATION I COLLECT ABOUT YOU
I will use this information:
- to administer the site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of my efforts to keep my site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising I serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information I receive from other sources. I may combine this information with information you give to me and information I collect about you. I may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information I receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
I may share your personal information with any member of the group, which means the subsidiaries, the ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
I may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If I sell or buy any business or assets, in which case I may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Debby Wakley.co.uk or substantially all her assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about her customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE I STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on the secure servers. Where I have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. I ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if I intend to use your data for such purposes or if I intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms I use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
My site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Websites of my partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these Websites, please note that these Websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet my costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.